11.06.2013

5 Years | Christmas at Galeries Lafayette

I just can't express how beautiful Paris is.  It's been 6 long years since my first trip to Paris and I promised myself I wouldn't wait forever to go back.  Lately I've been thinking it's soon time to plan my big return.  Winter 2014 perhaps?  The Christmas decorations alone at Paris' premier department store, the Galeries Lafayette are enough to convince me that I should plan a holiday trip to Paris next year.  Take a look back at the last 5 years of beautifully decorated Christmas trees at the Galeries Lafayette.  How magical!  I must see Paris at Christmas time, I must!
J xx



Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Swatch, the Swiss watch company.




Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the dome of the Galeries Lafayette Haussmann store, Swarovski unveiled their 'Century' Christmas tree.


'Rock N' Mode' Christmas tree, chimes to the tune of 'Rocking Around the Christmas Tree'.  Festivities included live rock music performances throughout December to enhance the shopping experience. 


Whimsical multicoloured gift boxes hang from the ceiling.


Rose toned baubles, bows and gifts make for a feminine chic Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Oh you just made me want to go to Paris all over again. I have never been but it is a dream of mine.

Blogging tips