2.04.2012

Where there's cigarette, there's smoke.


You could say it all started with Audrey Hepburn's dance sequence in Funny Face, where she frolicked her way into our hearts wearing those cigarette pants and a cool pair of loafers, a.k.a. 'smoking slippers'. Evidently this look is a keeper. Which is why I've been determined to find a pair of loafers that are equally as comfortable and chic as they are affordable.  Thanks to TOPSHOP, I now own two pairs I can wear the hell out of like I do my black leggings.  From cigarette pants to smoking slippers, it appears you can't have one without the other.

J xx



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love them!

Laura Collins said...

Hey!! Thanks so much for coming by!! I LOVE your banner- and so jealous of your slippers- amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I can't find these anywhere they are sold out!!!!! i'm searching all over the internet...

Blogging tips