12.11.2009

Weddingbells 25th Anniversary


Weddingbells is Canada's premier wedding magazine, helping 3.2 million Canadian style-conscious brides plan the wedding of their dreams.  The special 25th anniversary spring & summer 2010 issue looks back on 25 years worth of timeless bridal fashions.   The issue is jam packed with beauty, fashion, and planning tips, as well as $80,000 worth of contests and prizes, including a $25,000, 7 night stay at Jade Mountain resort in Saint Lucia!  Be sure to pick up a copy on newsstands now.

This issue is extra special to me because my lovely best friend Hilary's wedding is featured in the mag!  And guess what? I am too!  As her Maid of Honor, I am super stoked to be seen on page 81 with the gorgeous bride and groom, and alongside my fellow Lela Rose wearing bridesmaids. What a treat!  I'm pictured on the far right of the bridal party photo. Come on now, a little shameless self promotion never hurt anybody!

J xx




No comments:

Blogging tips